- Our last social gathering was held at Das Bierhalle on April 25th 2019.
- The May guild meeting was held on May 13th. Minutes are here.
- The club beer evaluation from the April meeting can be found here.
- There’s a chance we will held our next meeting at Inverness. More details to follow.
- Gregg suggested we hold our next social club gathering at De Kleine Duivel in Hampden.
- Marc recommended the Hop and Brew podcast.
- We selected Saison as the style for May 2020.
- As of April 30th, we had $946.56 in our checking account and $74 in cash, a total of $1020.56.
- Total number of members at the end of April was 24.
- Claire and Art went to California and had a blast at Stone, Ballast Point, Pure Project, Wild Barrel and Modern Times.
- Marc visited Louisville and managed to visit a record 7 breweries.
- Steve S. visited Inverness for the first time and was pleasantly impressed by them.
- George H. paid a visit to Suspended Brewery.
Style of the Month
- The style for May was NEIPA.
- Art, our VP for the night, opened the floor with commercial samples. We tried Two Juicy from Two Roads, Deadhead IPA Series: Extended Jam from Desthill and Retreat [This is a Hazy Double IPA] from Offshoot.
- Chris brought Connor’s Tropical Storm, a NEIPA at 8.3%.
- Adi and Linda shared their Juice Attack NEIPA.
- Matt brought “Two New” England IPA coming in at 5.7%.
- Kelly shared his Hazy Bits NEIPA.
- Steve S. brought his homemade NEIPA, clocking in at 5%.
- Marc shared his homemade 6.6% NEIPA.