- Maryland State Fair will take place between August 22nd and September 2nd. There will be a brewing competition.
- MaGerks Bel Air will host the 5th Craft Beer Festival on September 21st.
- Alecraft Brewery was voted as the best brewery in Maryland by Zymurgy.
- Ken is working on a banner for the club.
- Friendship Liqueur Annual Beer Festival is on September 28th. We will be serving our own club made beer. If you would like to participate, talk to our VP, Ken.
- The purchase of a jockey box was approved by popular vote.
- Ken will order a few business cards to have for the Friendship festival.
- The club sampler glasses initiative was discussed.
- The next guild meeting will be on September 9th at 6:30PM
- Kelly will be in Pittsburg starting with August 26th and will miss some of the upcoming meetings.
- George B. and Adi suggested that one of our upcoming meetings can be held at Alecraft.
- Marc mentioned the iDip water test kit.
- At the end of July, the club had $827.13 in the checking account, $94 in cash and the $44 from the July beer auction.
- August was an open style month.
- George B brought his Chipotle Stout, a good way to end the evening.
- Gregg shared a Belgian Wit, coming in at 5.3%.
- Linda and Adi brought their Dark Gose, Odile.
- Claire and Art shared their Earl Gray Wit, Lady Puppington V2 and Lady Puppington V3
- Colin had his Strawberry Wit.
- Andy shared his Honey Wit and a Pale Ale.
- Dave H. brought a Lemon Shandy clocking in at 5%.
- Ken shared his Border Crisis TarraWit’s and Heidenroslein.
- Marc brought a Hazy IPA.
- Chris G. and Kyle W. stopped by to check the club and shared their Stout, coming in at 4.2%.